We are very pleased to announce that as of yesterday we have a new logo for the NSFA!
Also, the first annual Brunch'n'Learn was a huge success.
So many "thank-yous" to do, and a few "congrats" too:
- Congratulations to Cheryl, Zena and Jan, winners of the door prize draws. Each received a full 5-video set of the Bellyfit® Elements dvd series!
- And congratulations to Margaret who was awarded her Bellyfit® Instructor Certification. She will be continuing her learning to bring Bellyfit:Sage® to Nova Scotia some time in the new year. Well done, Margaret!
- Thank you to Dr. Laurene Rehman for a fabulous presentation. We hope to see you presenting again at future events.
- Thanks to Kim, Sandra and the entire kitchen team at Chartwells at MSVU. We loved it, as always!
- And finally we'd like to express our gratitude to our big sponsor Bellyfit International for their very generous donation of the Bellyfit® Elements dvd series.
And, of course, thanks to everyone who participated at the event and behind the scenes.
There will be an online feedback form e-mailed to the participants in a few days.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again in April for the ELS (Exercise Leadership Summit)!
Brigitte, Rayanne, Jennifer, Terri & Jessica