Welcome to the 2020 Virtual Exercise Summit!
Nova Scotia Fitness Association (NSFA) and Fitness New Brunswick (FNB) are partnering to host an online summit to replace our usual annual conferences held in-person.
This summit is entirely online. You will need a webcam and high-speed internet connection to participate in the sessions.
Dates & Times October 24th & 25th 8:00am to 5:00pm both days. All session times are for the Atlantic Time Zone.
Sessions A total of 12 sessions are offered so you can customize your summit experience. Each session is 1 CEC. You can take as many as you want!
- NFLA Members: $20 per session ($25 per session after October 14)
- Non-NFLA Members: $30 admin fee plus $20 per session ($40 admin fee and $25 per session after October 14).
The schedule, sessions & presenter information are in the PDF documents below.
Please open both documents before going to the next screen so you can see what sessions you'd like to select.
When you click your sessions the price for each will be added to your invoice. The invoice will be ready at the end of the registration process.
Click here for Presenter Biographies
Click here for Session Descriptions
Click here for Sessions at a Glance
*Please Note* Session 10 was originally listed as "Using Technology to Your Advantage" but has been changed to "Living Pain Free by Building
Safe Movement Patterns".
When you are ready, click the blue "Register" button (below, left) to begin.
Registration will close at midnight October 22nd to allow technical logistics to be completed.
Cancellations & Refunds
- A $20.00 admin fee will be applied to cancellations received by midnight October 14th.
- No refunds will be given after midnight October 14th.
- Payments received via PayPal must be refunded through PayPal, no exceptions. Payments made by cash or cheque will be refunded by cheque.
- No Shows (people who do not inform us before October 14th they are cancelling) will not get a refund.